Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Do you tabletop gamers like video games too? Here's one I'm helping to make ;-)


Hey everyone,

How about a quick interlude in the tabletop gaming talk for another way of playing games?  

The video above is a project my friend is involved in to create a new video game. It's a fantastic concept that combines playful, almost childlike, imagery with a very dark and oppressive atmosphere. I've been drafted in to help with the soundtrack. 

Initially I was clueless about what I wanted to do and stopped even thinking about it. Later on I was playing guitar in the dark (I do this sometimes just to focus on the sound and relax) and hit two really nice chords by accident. Those two chords grew into the piece you hear above in the background of the video. You would have laughed to see me playing them frantically over and over as I tried to knock on the lightswitch with my head. I was worried I'd forget them if I stopped and needed the light to see what I was playing ;-)

They are looking for funding on Indiegogo at the moment and lots more info is available in the campaign page here:The Electric Adventures of Watt

If you are interested we'd love to have your support.

All the best,

Pete

1 comment:

  1. The video above is a project my friend is involved in to create a new video game. It's a fantastic concept that combines playful, almost childlike, imagery with a very dark and oppressive atmosphere. I've been drafted in to help with the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete